CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24, 2010




Welcome to Making Friends Monday Blog Hop, hosted by Living on Love and Cents, The Thrifty Things, Reviewed By Mom , and Coupons are Great.










The rules are super simple but VERY important!

1. Follow the Making Friends Monday Hosts (Listed as # 1-4) They WILL follow you Back! You MUST LEAVE A COMMENT so we can follow you back!

2. Grab our Making Friends Monday button and include it in a post on your blog.

3. Link up to THAT post.

4. Start hopping and remember following back is appreciated!

Help spread the word and get more followers:

-Put the same linky list code on your blog and you'll have the exact same list!

- Your blog visitors can add their blog to your list and it will show up on all lists!



**Don't forget to follow the rules so you have a chance to be the "Spotlight Blog of the Week"!



If you have any giveaways ending THIS WEEK go link up HERE. Take a minute to enter some too!

6 comments:

K said...

New follower from MFM! Looking forward to hearing more from you.
~K
kscouplacoppers.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

New follower from the hop!
~K
bigklittlea.blogspot.com

Barbara B said...

Following you from Making Friends Monday... I'd love a follow back..
Thanks
Barbara


http://couponscouponsandmorecoupons.blogspot.com/

CheekyMommaof2 said...

I'm your newest follower and I'd love for you to stop by and follow me back, if you aren't already a follower!

Cheers from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

HBrummett said...

Thanks for linking up at Making Friends Monday! I am already following you too. Hope you have a fabulous week! ~Heather www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi there! I'm following from MFM.

I hope you have a great week.

Stephanie
http://www.lifeofatwinglegal.com

Post a Comment