CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Review of my week

I started walking every morning this week...its time to do something about this weight!!! I am so done with being big.....so every morning Kathy and I go walking ( well I walk she rides) and then we play on the playground.....I have a great friend that I am walking with and that makes it soooooo much better!!!!!

My Dad went to finish cleaning out our home in FL only to find it had been robbed....not broken into..looks like an inside job of sorts!!! So that has been really stressful!!!

As some of you know we have had on and off problems with Meghan since my mother passed away 4 years ago, in the home we are back living in now. Lets just say things have gotten out of control with her anger and issues, we have decided that we can not help her without help so she is starting counseling this week and I pray that we can find a way to help her, as I know my sweet loving daughter is in there cause I see glimpses of her thru the anger and pain. The whole situation breaks my heart......I do think that a big reason for the increase in issues is this house....I tried to protect them from that day and kept them out of her room...but they did see Grandma-ma leave on a stretcher...I can understand how they feel here, because I have a really hard time here too...I still have nightmares of that day she died.....

I am plugging along smoothly at school, although school worries me too, I want to do well!!!!

Meghan made it into the choir at school and is very excited. They are both singing in the church choir.
Today was the first mass they sang at, it was great for me I am usually in the choir loft myself..so sitting down in the church listening to 60 children sing the mass is a pretty amazing thing....it just brings such a different meaning and focus to the mass when led by the children.....

We enjoyed a great dinner with great friends, and after a cosmo...I am finally feeling relaxed for the first time this week.....I know tomorrow its back to gutting a computer room so we can split the twins up again and hopefully save my sanity...( they HATE each other and fight 27/7 literally)

We have a busy week this week..so hopefully I can keep up with it all.....lol Whats that line from that country song "I ain't as young as I once was"

Hope you all have a peaceful, blessed and good week!!!!

2 comments:

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Good for you to keep up with the walking. :) You are starting to motivate me. I need to get back into my exercises. I'm too lazy. But we need to take care of ourselves so we can take care of our families. :)

Mommy2my3girls said...

You are welcome to join us!!!

Post a Comment