CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010



I found this on a site I follow thought it was fun so I am passing it on!!! Please leave a comment and follow me if you stop by and I will do the same!!!!

Welcome to the Traveling Through Thursday Blog Hop, hosted by Living on Love and Cents, Mom On Dealz, Prenda Le Stelle, and Clipping for Cash!










This week is exciting! There are no rules! But there is a GIVEAWAY! You enter by leaving comments. Here is what you can win today. 16 Thank you Cards from the Pear Tree Site. Choose from Christmas Thank You Card, Baby Shower Thank You Card, etc. Here are some of the cute Christmas designs.











To Enter:

Visit each of the 4 Hosts and leave ONE comment for each of the following. Leave your ids so we can follow back. (you can leave up to 4 comments on each blog for a total of 16 entries)All comments/entires from the 4 blogs will be combined and the winner will be randomly chosen. We will email the winner.



1. Follow Via GFC

2. Follow Via Twitter

3. Follow Via Facebook

4. Grab our button & add linky to your blog (leave the link)





HAPPY HOPPING! This is a Blog Hop! 46 entries so far... you're next!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment