CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

ok..need help from fellow bloggers

I would like to do the neat link button for my blog that most of you have and I need help..I can not find out how to make one!!! Please will someone teach me!!!!!! Anyone who helps I will gladly add your button to my blog!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I used the instructions listed on this website. http://oikology101.blogspot.com/2008/09/make-your-own-button-for-your-blogger.html

It was as simple as creating the image (I used Picnik) and then using the html template provided.

Then you can add the button using your settings and post the HTML right below it.

Hope that helps! I'm sure there are other ways to do it, but it's easy enough to follow!

Jessica said...

I would love to help you out if I can. Can you be a little more specific? Are you talking about a button? I am your newest follower! I would love for you to visit my blog! www.jessica62286.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I will help you! E-mail me & I will send you instructions how :)
msajmg24@yahoo.com
Hope you can stop by for the hop today!
Have a good Monday-
Melly

http://www.beckhamandbloom.com

Mommy2my3girls said...

yes jessica the button

Mommy2my3girls said...

Thank you all very much for your help!!!! I got it...I will add your buttons to my blog now thanks!!!!!!

Post a Comment