CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Meet Me on Monday!!!







Questions:





1. Do your pants get hung on a hangar or folded?

Jeans folded all others hung



2. If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?

Book to read.....tent....and my purse ( it has everything else I might need)

our new tent

3. Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?

Nassau Bahamas on a cruise in March

in Bahamas

4. Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?

House

my house

5. What is your most hated household chore?
 
Laundry....I swear it is never ever caught up no matter what!!!!
 








Natalie

7 comments:

The Book of Shadows (The Dark Side) said...

Oops, I forgot the books.. LOL.. okay, okay but I have my cat.. ;)
Yep, following you.. Do check out mine too, will you? It is Behind those Words..
Anyway, hope you will find at least one of my blogs which appeals to you.. :)
And come and join me on Beautiful Tuesday.. It is an inspiring sharing for all - Being Beautiful.. It is a blog hop event too.. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Natalie about the double link, Mr. Linky wasn't going to let me link the first time! :(

Leelee said...

Good thinking to bring your purse!! I could definitely survive for a long time with mine....and it could double as a pillow....

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Very good answers. I think I may have to do this also. Very fun.

Empty Nester said...

A tent! I never thought of that! LOL I'm a new follower from Meet Me On Monday!

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Hi Natalie nice to meet you and I am now following you! I agree about the laundry. I finally put my foot down when my triplets were 17. 'bout time they did their own laundry and hubby too! Life is a bit easier now!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

It seems like loads of people do not like laundry.
You know, a book would be a good idea but how about a whole library just in case you get bored with the one book. ;-)
I am your newest follower.
~Naila Moon

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2010/10/meet-me-monday-october-11-2010.html

Post a Comment