CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24, 2010



Meet Me on Monday!!




Welcome to the 19th edition of

"Meet Me On Monday!"



Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!



Every Sunday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!



"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!



I will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!








1. Do you sleep with a night light on?


nope no night light for me, although this little guy is cute!!!

2. What do you drink with dinner?


I have a lactose issue and I love milk so I have started drinking Silk milk or ice tea!!

3. Do you play the lottery? If so, how often?


Only when the jackpot is really big on the Lottery, but I get scratch offs here and there



4. How often do you go to the grocery store?





Several times a week becuase even though I make a list I always forget something!!




5. Would you rather travel back in time 500 years or travel forward 500 years?


I would honestly have to say neither.....the future 500 years from now is so uncertain..and the past 500 years ago would be difficult to go back to with today's knowledge and advances in medicine and that...although times were simplier and family was more important then...so I guess if I had to choose it would be 500 years ago, but with no memory of the future please...just plain simple 1510




5 comments:

Heather said...

Following from Making Friends Monday! I'd love a follow back if you have a minute http://www.ourkidsmom.com. Thanks!

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

I totally agree with your answer to number 5. I think it's too scary to go either way. I'm happy right where I am!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

kalea_kane said...

Good answers. I think I would rather stay put in the long run, but curiosity might get me to go forward in time if it were possible. ;) Have a great week!

Karen and Gerard said...

I agree I'd rather live here and now. I didn't know we could pick that though!

Stopping by from Meet me on Monday hop.

Carrie @carrieloves said...

I drink ice tea, too - we quit diet soda 6 months ago and tea is our new best friend :)

Post a Comment