
Welcome to the 21st edition of
"Meet Me On Monday!"
Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Every Sunday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!
I will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!
Questions:
1. What is your favorite kind of pie?
Apple and Banana cream!!!!
2. Have you ever ran out of gas in the car you were driving?
I can honestly say no..but as I have pulled into the gas station yes!!
3. How many languages do you speak?
fluently or kinda sort of..lol Fluently one..understand and kinda sort of 3
4. Do you take daily vitamins?
Yes
5. What is your worst eating habit?
eating late




















6 comments:
The pie answers I've been reading are making me want PIE!!! LOL
I know what you mean about eating late. Sometimes though it just can't be helped!
Hugs,
Jacalyn
The apple pie is one I made..havent masterd banana cream yet..
Yea life happens more often than not and late dinners are too frequent
Every time I eat late, I hear Oprah in my head saying she doesn't eat anything after 7--not even a peanut! I should have such discipline!
I am so excited to see that you are from Clinton Township! I am from Grosse Pointe but currently living on the west side of the state.
I just found your blog through a Monday blog hop! Have a great evening.
Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com
Eating late is not good at all. I always try to eat before 7 p.m. at the latest.
Stopping by from Meet you on Monday. Here's mine: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2010/11/meet-us-on-monday.html
Post a Comment