
Making Friends Monday is hosted by Living on Love and Cents, The Thrifty Things, Reviewed By Mom , and Coupons are Great.
SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK
Each week we will randomly pick a Spotlight Blog of the Week! To be choosen you must follow the rules and have our button somewhere on your blog. (We have to be able to find it!)
This week's Spotlight and Guest Host is Heather from Our Kids Mom. Here are a few things she wanted to share. She is #5 this week's linky.
My name is Heather and I am OurKidsMom to four beautiful children ages 18 (girl), 13 (boy), 4 (girl) and 2 (boy) (nope, not second marriage... second WIND!). I started my blog to share how I saved money through combining sales and coupons, but it quickly spread into more of a review & giveaway blog. Why? Well, I found the wonderful world of blog giveaways and started entering them... and then started winning them. I wanted to share the bounty with my friends and started blogging about my wins. I saw a post on Facebook one day asking for bloggers to join a Baby Bash blog hop and I inquired... and now here I am! I only review family friendly products that I feel will benefit my family and my readers. November is starting with a bang as I reveal my Holiday Gift Guide (w/49 companies/giveaways) and joining Nutrisystem's blogging program. I will be blogging about my experiences for five months, I would love everyone's support!
The rules are super simple but VERY important!
1. Follow the Making Friends Monday Hosts (Listed as # 1-4) They WILL follow you Back! You MUST LEAVE A COMMENT so we can follow you back!
Win a Personalized Mothers Bracelet from Belly Charms
Win a Jolly Holiday DVD- Featuring Barney, Thomas & Friends and more! 11/18
Win a Barney Learning DVD 6 PACK! 11/17
Win a handmade necklace from Etsy Seller Maulani 11/18
Win Handmade Teachers Gifts from Etsy Seller Brenda's Handmade Creations 11/15
Win The NEW Zuvo Water Filtration System 11/15 ($150.00 value)
Win a Handmade Blanket from Etsy Seller Eclectic 11/15
Win a top from Grubbie Style -Trendy Clothes for active boys 11/15
Win a True Hepa Tower Air Purifier $179.99 value 11/15
36 entries so far... you're next!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Living on Love and Cents
The Thrifty Things
Reviewed By Mom
Coupons are Great
Our Kids Mom (Spotlight)
This Mama Loves Her Bargains
Ten Talents (will follow back)
Daffodil Mama *follows back*
Money Saving Mode
Meno Deb Follows Back!
Gaffney's Gabs (follows back)
THOTC ~ Will Follow U Back!!
Cent$ To Me
Free Hot Samples - Freebies
bassgiraffe's Thoughts- FOLLOWS BACK
Diary of a Preppy Mom
Hillary Reeves - Cookie Lee Jewelry
Belly Charms
Sammy makes Six
Jennifer @ The Thrifty Military Wife
We Don't Have It All Together
--Not So Homemade-- Cooking, Crafts, Blog Design, and MORE!
Shopper Gal
SLIPSTITCHES FOLLOWS BACK!
One + One = Four
Always Around Boys
Always follow back
A little of this A little of that. . .
% Eyeliners & A gloss
FOLLOWS*beckham & bloom
Plan My Dinner~follows back
Coupon Cents Sisters ***FOLLOWS***
Stomach Rumblings
My Name is Mud
Dotcomkari The Blog-> loves new friends
Retro Modern Projects
You are next...
Click here to enter
Get your own FREE Linky Tools
2. Grab our Making Friends Monday button and include it in a post on your blog.
3. Link up to THAT post.
4. Start hopping and remember following back is appreciated!
Help spread the word and get more followers:
-Put the same linky list code on your blog and you'll have the exact same list!
- Your blog visitors can add their blog to your list and it will show up on all lists!
**Don't forget to follow the rules so you have a chance to be the "Spotlight Blog of the Week"!
If you have any giveaways ending THIS WEEK go link up HERE. Take a minute to enter some too!
While you are here take a moment to enter my great giveaways that are apart of the Ultimate Gift Guide. If you are linking up here you can get an extra entry! Use code -"Making Friends Monday" Be sure you have done the mandatory!














0 comments:
Post a Comment