
Welcome to the 20th edition of
"Meet Me On Monday!"
Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Every Sunday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!
I will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!
Questions:
1. Have you ever been on a cruise?
Yes..I went on one with my parents when I was young...but more recently we went on one in March of this year with the kids..loooved it and are planning a disney one in the next year or so!!!!
2. What is your favorite way to eat eggs?
Sunny side up
3. What is your favorite reading material?
I havent read a book I didnt like...I love to read
4. Name all the pets that you have ever had?
Brownie (childhood dog)
Chief(childhood Lab)
Several Fish( I have always had aquariums)
Leo(current rescue dog)
Gina(current rescue cat)
5. Were you ever a girl/boy scout?
Girl Scout....still am...I am a lifetime member..have even worked for them as an adult!!
(these were cakes I made for scouts)


















2 comments:
Love your cruise pics and your girl scout cake. I can't believe how many people were and are scouts. Have a great week.
Meet Me On Monday
Your kitty by the fire reminds me of my C.K. He plonks himself in front of the heater all the time. I'm surprised he doesn't overheat sitting so close.
Have a great week!
Post a Comment