CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010




Today I decided to share a recipe with you all..when we were in Nassua this pat March we had a curried potato salad and it was awsome!! I have since made it for several occasions for my family and they all like it better than the original potato salad!!!!



Curried Potato Salad

Makes 8 (3/4-cup) servings.



Prep Time: 15 minutes



Cook Time: 15 minutes





2 pounds small Yukon gold potatoes, quartered



1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream



1/3 cup reduced fat mayonnaise



1 1/2 teaspoons Curry Powder



1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt


1 Granny Smith apple, finely chopped (1 cup)



1/2 cup golden raisins



1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro



3 green onions, thinly sliced





1. Bring potatoes to boil in lightly salted water in large saucepot. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain well. Cool slightly.



2. Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, curry powder and sea salt in large bowl until well blended. Add potatoes and remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat.



3. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.

6 comments:

Chigger Hill Cottage said...

Your recipe sounds great! Following from "Making Friends Monday"
You have 3 girls? Would love for you to see my little girls clothing! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

i am your newest follower please follow me back at http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/ thanks and have a wonderful day.

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Hello there! I am your newest follower! Nice to meet ya!

http://massholemommy.com/

Shawn said...

I am a new follower from MFM. I think your blog design is precious and I love the manger scene! I have identical twin brothers who will be 54 in two weeks, there was never a dull moment in our household with the TWINS!

Blessings,
Shawn

Jen M said...

New follower via the Monday Hop :)
Jen @ My Secret Home

Design It Chic said...

Yumm.. Awesome recipe! Will try it out this weekend:) I am already following you thanks to Making Friends Monday and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
And don't forget to stop by our Show Yo' Flow Campaign today to see the interview we have on Elizabeth and the surprises she has for everybody:) See you there! Happy Tuesday!

Post a Comment