CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

And so the Cold Begins.....

This is what I didnt want with moving back to Michigan....COLD!!!!! I hate being cold more than anything and with having anemia once cold I stay cold....sooooo here I sit after a cold yet awsome soccer game, under my blanket seriously considering flipping on the fire place next to me as I am cold as cold!!!! Its nice and quiet.. I love my girls but they have gone to spend the night at their Grandma's the older girls at least.....and as horrible as this may sound I am so glad!!!!!! I need a break from the constant fighting that the two have them have been doing lately!! Only made worse by Meghan's attitude towards Elaine's broken foot. Some days I understand the appeal to a 4x4 padded room.

I wish I could figure out what to do with the two of them as noting we do seems to work....I know that some of it is because of having to share a room again and unfortunately there is nothing I can do about that.

Ok enough of my complaing.....what are you are doing on this cold Sat eve????

1 comments:

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Well, I've been fruit market shopping and now I should be doing next month's lesson plan, but here I sit blogging. :)

Post a Comment