CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

What we have been up to!!

I guess wordless wed and the occasional blogging is enough for now!!! I am trying.

The girls are back in school, I am heading back to school, Dave is back to work.....soccer is in full swing, Elaine is starting dance...I might put Kathy in a tot dance class....lets see choir for me is in full swing and choir for the kids starts soon....think that is about it..lol that's enough each week!!!

oh wait and I am doing the home school religious education with the kids. At our church the children make their reconciliation in 4th grade, well while we were in Florida they did that prior to their first communion, so after discussing it with the Religious education director, we are doing the home school program minus the sacrament prep. I may have to spruce up their lessons plans some as they are so dry and boring even to me so I can imagine what they will be like for the girls.  If anyone has a toddler program that I can do with Kathy at the same time I would be grateful!!!!

I have been having alot of shoulder pain, I think that I tore my rotator cuff again with all the moving. I have finally broke down and made an appointment to see the ortho today, so we shall see.

I am back to my mommy and Kathy time...we enjoy our mornings now with everyone gone!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment