CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun Times

Its been a busy great weekend!! We have some good friends visiting from Michigan till Sat and its great!!!!! It  has really made me realize how much I really miss all my friends and family in Michigan...so now I cant wait to get up there again. I miss scrapbooking, I miss things being close. One thing I have also decided is that with the heat index being 105 the last few days that maybe being warm isnt all its cracked up to be. We went to magic kingdom yesterday and by noon it was 103 with humidity most of the lines were 40 or more minutes wait in direct sunlight....we lasted 5 hours!!! When we got to the car the thermometer read 105. I have never been so happy to have airconditioning in my life!!!!  Today we are going to check into All Star Music for one night so that the kids can all swim and enjoy a touch of a full disney vacation. So I am hoping that tonight I will be sitting by the pool drink in hand and watching the kids swim, and I will definately be in the water myself as hot as it is today. At 9 am its already 84 degrees here. Note to self never vacation in Florida in June...lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment