Gotta love Monday's. Here I sit Kathy wide awake...she was alot of the night compliments of the storms we had all night. At one point during the night I had 2 kids and 2 pets as close to my lap as they could get and 1 child and husband sleeping away.
Around 2am my husband comes out like he is king tut, yelling at the kid to get over it and go to bed, takes the baby and puts her back in bed and treats me like I was an idiot..then he goes back to bed and is snoring in seconds again..and then I was left with 2 kids crying from their rooms and 2 animals still on top of me.
Let me say these were pretty impressive storms, I was even sitting her uncomfrotable by them...so of course the toddler and child that has always been terrified of storms were up.
I love my husband very much, but sometimes he just doesnt get it. He has so many fears in his own life, yet he is so hard on the girls when they show signs of any fear. Not sure what to do there!!!
Ok my early morning rant is over.














1 comments:
The funny thing is that my kids won't lay with us all night. They'll come in, cuddle for a moment, then go in their own beds. Not that I'm complaining.....And hubby's don't get it. They fall asleep instantly. Drives me nuts. :)
Post a Comment