CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

LIFE..........?????

Well time as sure flown by in my life....

A year ago I was looking for a house in Florida and packing to move there with my family to start a new life for us as a family....now here almost a year later..I am doing the same thing only in reverse....life sure can throw some curve balls at you.

Here I am loving the warmth and sun and fun of Florida and trying to make it the best for my family, only to find out they are all miserable. My husband has been so depressed that all he wants to do is sleep. The kids love the vacation aspect of Florida and dislike everything else. And I was ignorat to it all...they say ignorance is bliss...well thats not totally true. I knew my husband was miserable and was hoping that he would come around. I was being selfish...I miss my friends and family in Michigan, but I had been away from my best friend the person I see as my sister for 12 years and I was loving being with her...my body loves being warm, I feel younger and have more energy here,I know I sound like a old lady.

I have learned alot though about myself, my marriage, being a mom and wife. Since the day I found out about being pregnant with the twins they were my everything and I gave my everything to protect them and keep them safe and do whats best for them. When I got married and had Kathy I felt the same all over. When we moved down here it was to help out marriage and help us grow as a family, and get away from winter, it was the best thing for my family at that time.

Now what is best for my family is to move back to Michigan. I had a moment there when I thought well I dont really want to go back..but then thought you are a mom and wife and its not about you its about what is best for your family....so here we are selling our house and moving back to Michigan.. I am torn about it...but am doing like I should whats best for my family...but it occured to me...its been forever since its been about me....and the funny thing is I am ok with that....how funny is that??? When did we grow into adults....I missed it....lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment