Welcome to the 27th edition of
"Meet Me On Monday!"
Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!
"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!
Questions:
1. What will your Christmas dinner consist of?
Christmas dinner here is big, we do pot luck style...the menu this year is turkey, ham, stuffing, lasagna,scalloped potatoes, mashes potatos, green bean casserole,crab bisque,deviled eggs, fruit, veggies, carmel apple pie, brownies....I think that is about it...we have about 20 people gather at my house!
2. Do you watch commercials or flip through the channels?
me get control of the TV when something is on..never!!! so DVR it is, so no commercials!!!
3. How long will you leave your Christmas decorations up?
They start going up the day after Thanksgiving and stay uo till the epiphany (feast of the kings) then they come down.
4. What movie makes you cry every time you watch it?
5. Do you have a Facebook?
Yes I do..love my facebook..it has allowed me to reconnect with family and friends!!! Feel free to find me there if you want!!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/nmom2twinsplus1

1 comments:
Hi I'm following you from the blog hops I'd love for you to come follow back @ http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/
Also check out my Mommy Monday blog hop. Link up to make some new friends. It opens every Sunday night and closes late Monday night.
Tania :)
Post a Comment