CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010





Welcome to the 26th edition of


"Meet Me On Monday!"



Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!


Questions:




1. How do you order your steak?



Med-well I dont like my steak talking to me


2. Are you superstitious about anything?


I knock on wood when I mention how good things are, or how successfully things have been going....so that it doesn't jinx it!

Crossing your fingers helps to avoid bad luck and helps a wish come true
Bad things happen in threes

3. Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)?


JoAnn we have been best friends for 26 years now!! She is Godmother to all three of my girls!!!

4. When is the last time your wore a dress (for the guys...a suit)?



I usuallly wear one most Sunday's!!

5. Do you have any trips scheduled?



Yes Mackinaw in June when the girls get out of school, Joann is coming from FL we have our cabin and all booked!!!

Time to link up and meet!!




This is a blog hop so if you want to put the linky on your post just click the "Get the Code" at the bottom of the linky.





Your link MUST include your Meet Me On Monday post or it will be deleted!



Also PLEASE either put the Meet Me On Monday button in your post or link your post back to me. I have found several people just posting the questions and answers in their post and no one knows that they actually belong to a meme and linky!



This is a Blog Hop! 52 entries so far... you're next!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Shawn said...

So, you do not like your steak Moooooing, like I do!!! I forgot about the law of Three's..that one is so freaky but true!
Shawn

Helen Pigott said...

Just hopping on by to say Hi!
I am a new follower and would love it if you could follow me back.
Hoping you have a lovely Christmas and fun new year.
Helen x
www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

Raven said...

Hi,

Good answer to number 2. If I ever did eat steak again. It would have to be very well done. I don't like to see any type of blood at all. Im your newest follower. Have a wonderful evening.

http://pacifierspumpstheworld.com/

Post a Comment