Life sure has a way of getting away from you! I can not believe that the summer is almost over and yet and I also can't wait to send the kids back to school so I can get a break from being a referee!!
I haven't done much crafting this summer....I took 12 credits for the summer term so that kept me pretty busy. Kathy turned 3 July 7th so her party and cake took some time!
We have really just enjoyed the summer with family and friends, some trips to the zoo and house hunting!
I am also taking 12 credits in the fall, but hopefully may have some me time....oh wait that will never happen as I am now also the coach for my daughters U12 soccer team!! I am actually rather excited about it...we will see!!
I will leave you with a few pics to summarize our summer so far!




























0 comments:
Post a Comment