CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011







Welcome to the 29th edition of


"Meet Me On Monday!"



Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!



"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!



I will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!

Questions:




1. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
                                                        

Get one degree under my belt...start nursing school!, lose weight, and healthier eating for my family!!


2. What food item are you craving right now?



A nice big salad honestly!! We had this restaurant in Fl called Sweet Tomato brothers and I miss it!!!


3. When is your birthday?


Just had one Dec 22, 1975


4. What were you doing an hour ago?


on the phone with my college trying to register!


5. Last thing you cooked?



egg scramble with ham and cheese to use up ham from Christmas



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2011!
My daughter, the pharmacist, is in nursing school. This will be her second semester...I did it a long time ago...it makes me proud that she is following in my footsteps.
I liked your resolutions....and I love salads.
Mama Bear

Rebecca said...

I often crave salads. Congrats in your degree! Wow!

I'm your newest follower in Google Friends Connect. Perhaps you would consider following me? I would cherish the honor! :D :D

It's great getting to know you, Have a great week!

Post a Comment