Yes I admit it....I am the worse blogger ever!!!!! I try I really really do...but it just doesn't seem to happen. Heck I have started to write this one four times only to get interrupted and never finish....and have to start over again at another time. Wordless Wed are easy....upload pics and off we go!!!!
Of course life has been crazy for me since we have been back from Fl. Trying to organize a man's house(need I say more) into a home we can all live in happily.(well sort of....three girls one bedroom,,not so pretty!!!) I have spent alot of time going thru my mom and grandma's stuff, it very sad at times...but also has made me tell my husband that if I EVER and I repeat EVER save this much crap beat some sense into me. You may laugh..but I have found greetings cards back to 1941. Not just greeting cards but everyone my Grandma or Mom ever received...UGGGG
As some of you know I am good at cleaning...and throwing stuff out..but not the greatest at optimizing space, but am working on it!!!
I have been back to job hunting here in Michigan...have had a few interviews..but no job yet....Dave has had some interviews also...but we will see!!!
Dave's Grandma just bought a new house so she is also keeping us all on our toes helping her..on her terms of course.
The girls are doing as well as I can expect after the second 1200 mile move in a year. They are happy to be back here and enrolled in soccer, swimming and school. I am looking forward to choir starting again.
I have been able to get back to scrap booking here, which I really missed in Fl. Spending time with friends and their kids, its great for my kids to have kids to play with again!!!
Tomorrow Dave and I will be married 3 years...we have been together for almost 12 though..well off and on together anyways..lol Though he can really push my buttons I love him and cant imagine life without him, I know corny corny ewwww!!!
Ok at this point I should say I promise to be better at blogging but I am probably wont be...but I will try!!!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














0 comments:
Post a Comment