CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010



Welcome to the 24th edition of


"Meet Me On Monday!"





Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!



Every Sunday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!



"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!



I will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!




Questions:




1. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?



Chicken Parm is my fav...but I love all chicken dishes really!


2. Have you decorated for Christmas yet?


My tree is done and several inside decorations, have not done outside and still have more inside, but have a good start on it!

3. What is your favorite article of clothing?




Right now its my fleece hoodie!!!!!
4. Do you pay your bills online or write checks the old way?



Checks or in person for the most part

5. Do you make Christmas cookies


Yes I make tons of Christmas cookies...all different kinds...I make for all the family and we use for gifts to friends during the holiday season!!





2 comments:

kalea_kane said...

I haven't made chicken parm in ages. I really should because as soon as I read that it was your favorite I recalled it is my son's favorite. he deserves a treat. :) Have a wonderful week!

Jodi said...

Very cute blog! I am a new follower of yours through the Meet Me On Monday blog hop! Please stop by and follow back when you get a chance.

Yum, didn't even think about Chicken Parm. Your tree looks beautiful. :-)

Have a great night.

Jodi
http://amomhavingfun.blogspot.com
http://www.jodishomebiz.com

Post a Comment