WOW..what a busy few weeks, we enjoyed our cruise, but it was back to the grindstone this week. The girls had their last religious ed classes this week. We are looking forward to them making their first Communion in May..my babies are growing up. Flordia is growing on me, the girls and I love it, Dave isnt happy, but hey we shall see. I love being so close to Disney,beaches, and such. There is so much to do!! The kids are on spring break this week( they have spring week the week before the rest of the US here so that the local kids are in school when the mobs decend on Fl). We have some great activities planned..we are going to goto Animal Kingdom, the beach and this great sounding state park JoAnn found out about. I am sure I will have plenty of pictures after!!!!
This blogging is pretty new to me,we'll see if I can keep up!!!

1 comments:
Welcome to this bloggy world. It's very theraputic. :)
Post a Comment